Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hello, hello, hello, hello, I welcome you today. . .

To share with me my fat busting blog and by my friend in a very special wayyyy.

So, I really need to get serious and commit to a change in my eating habits but I am having a hard time getting motivated. My husband tried to talk me into an extra workout session on Saturday but I cried and stomped my feet and refused because I just didn't feel like it. So much for getting CLAP "pumped up!" It's time to motivate myself in a most serious way. Motivational pictures to come.

3 comments:

Anbolyn said...

yay pictures! So far, you've had some great ones that even inspire comments from Spaniards.

Planty Mama said...

HA HA!! I was reading your blog and at first I thought you said "so much for getting the clap" So I guess we can all feel good about that.

Niesa said...

Sybil, I laughed so hard!