Thursday, March 13, 2008

Better late than never!!

Hello my fellow bloggers!! So sorry that I have not posted for a while. Last week was a little crazy (Summer's birthday) and this week we're on Spring Break. We're getting ready to skip town so I thought I'd better write a few lines before we leave. I haven't started exercising but I have been watching what I've been eating and I'm down three pounds (first thing in the morning post-pee, pre-clothes). Next week I'm going to start lifting and walking/running. I'm not sure about the running part but the friend I'm going to be working out with is a runner so wish me luck!! Have a good and successful weekend. Remember YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Oh Anbo, Pat Greene is coming to the Nutty Brown Cafe on the 22nd. I wish you were here to go with me. Love you!!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

Good for you Heather! I wish I could join you for an evening of Pat Greene also - that would be awesome. Have a good trip!