Monday, March 24, 2008

So far, so good!

Well I am on my way. I picked a great workout partner who is very diligent about calling and making sure we are getting busy. I lifted twice last week and walked once because I had preschool at my house but this week we are on track for five days of workout. It's slow going but it is going. I want it to be FAST!!! I have to remind myself that slow and steady burns the fat. I hope you all had a Happy Easter. My was mostly candy free so I don't know if I'd call it 'happy' but I survived it without gorging on candy. That's a first!!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

Wow, I'm so impressed that you didn't gorge on Easter candy! That is truly an accomplishment. I didn't gorge on Easter, but tonight I bought 2 packs of Reeses PB eggs on clearance. I should probably take them to work tomorrow and share the love so my hips will starve.